Clyde J. Wadsworth
Phone: (808) 524-1800
Fax: (808) 524-4591
Successfully defended the state's largest electric utility company against a $40 million breach of contract/trade secret claim involving a large biofuels project on Maui.
Obtained a significant settlement for an insurance/financial services company in a dispute concerning commissions and other amounts due under a joint marketing agreement.
Represented a wide variety of technology and financial services companies, directors and officers in securities class actions and corporate governance matters.
Represented brokerage firms and investment managers in disputes with customers.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Lambda Legal, Cooperating Attorney
- KQED-FM, Contributor to "Perspectives"
- Steefel, Levitt & Weiss, San Francisco, CA
- Heller, Ehrman, White & McAuliffe, San Francisco, CA
- Special Counsel, 1997-2003
- Associate, 1988-1992
- Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, Palo Alto, CA
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, CA (J.D. 1984; Editor, UCLA Law Review)
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ (A.B. magna cum laude, 1980)