Jenny Nakamoto finds answers to clients’ problems. Her primary practice focuses on real estate litigation from the complaint stage through final judgment.
Before embarking on her legal career, Jenny worked in the special education field as a skills trainer, helping her students, one-on-one, reach their maximum potential. Immediately prior to joining the firm, she worked at TMLF Hawaii, LLC as an associate representing lenders in judicial foreclosure actions. She also worked as a Deputy Prosecutor for the City and County of Honolulu, Felony Trials Division.
Jenny was raised and educated in Honolulu, Hawai`i, earning her J.D. from the University of Hawaii’s William S. Richardson School of Law, her M.B.A. from Shidler College of business, and her bachelor’s degree in Ethnic Studies.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate and Title Litigation
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Hawai`i William S. Richardson School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Hawai`i Shidler College of Business (M.B.A.)
- University of Hawai`i (B.A.)