Jerry Chang gets personal satisfaction from solving clients’ problems. His practice focuses on employment law litigation. Although Jerry prepares each case for trial, he has been able to reach amicable settlements with the opposing parties, thus allowing his clients to save time, money, and have peace of mind.
Prior to joining AHFI, Jerry was an Associate Attorney for the Law Office of Clayton C. Ikei from 1996 to 2016, where he represented government and private sector employees in employment discrimination and merit system claims.
Jerry was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, and earned his J.D. from the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law. During his free time, Jerry likes to swim, watch movies, and spend time with his family and friends.
- Employment Law
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
- State of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawai’i
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, HI. Juris Doctor, 1994.
- University of Hawaii-West Oahu (formerly West Oahu College), Pearl City, HI. Bachelors of Arts, Professional Studies (Public Administration).
- University of Hawaii-Leeward Community College, Pearl City, HI. Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts.
- Law Office of Clayton C. Ikei, Associate