Kira is an associate attorney with experience practicing workers’ compensation law, insurance law, and civil litigation. At Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing, Kira focuses on areas of corporate and business law while also handling a wide range of civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Kira was an associate at Oshima Itomura & Fujimoto in Honolulu, Hawaii. She also served as a legal intern at the United States Department of Justice: U.S. Trustee Program, and an extern under Judge Lawrence Reifurth at the Hawaii Intermediate Court of Appeals.
Although born in Honolulu, Kira was raised and educated in New Jersey. She attended business school at Syracuse University in New York, and the Shidler College of Business at University of Hawaii at Manoa where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Finance. She also earned her J.D. from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia where she served as a member of the Moot Court Board and volunteered her time with The Pennsylvania Innocence Project.
- Employment Law
- Insurance Coverage
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Drexel University (J.D.)
- Shidler College of Business, University of Hawai`i at Manoa (B.A. Finance)
- Syracuse University, New York
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Associate at Oshima Itomura & Fujimoto (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Legal Intern at the United States Department of Justice: U.S. Trustee Program
- Extern under Judge Lawrence Reifurth, Hawaii Intermediate Court of Appeals