Landon J.M. Yun
Phone: (808) 524-1800
Fax: (808) 524-4591
Landon J.M. Yun has represented both private and public sector employers in discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and other employment-related litigation.
He has also represented clients in commercial litigation involving breach of contract, interference with business relationships, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes and business dissolutions.
Representing a range of industries, Yun's clients have included construction companies, building trades suppliers, cosmetics companies, textile manufacturers, confectioneries, and government departments and agencies
Admitted to Practice
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- UCLA School of Law (J.D.)
• Pacific Basin Law Journal. Articles Editor
• Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association
- University of Washington (B.A., magna cum laude, Business Administration, concentration in Finance)
- The Goldstein Law Firm
• Senior associate (2004-2009)
- Paine Webber Inc.
• Legal intern (1999)
- The Honorable Lisa Hill Fenning, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Judicial extern (1998)