Following a career of more than twenty years in the federal government, Meredith G. Miller uses her skills for strategic thinking and complex legal analysis to help solve clients’ issues and disputes efficiently. She handles a wide range of civil litigation and counseling matters, including government contracts, commercial disputes, land use and zoning, environment, health care, and class actions.
Immediately before joining AHFI, Meredith served as the Senior Staff Attorney at the United States Court of Federal Claims for eight years; prior to that, she was an enforcement attorney at the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Before attending law school, she worked as an environmental regulator at the United States Environmental Protection Agency and, briefly, as a consultant and lobbyist for the clean fuels industry.
Meredith is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, The George Washington University School of Public Policy & Public Administration, and Bryn Mawr College. She clerked for two judges of the United States Court of Federal Claims: the Honorable Emily C. Hewitt, Chief Judge, from 2009-2010, and the Honorable Nancy B. Firestone, Judge, from 2000-2002. She is currently a member of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Advisory Council.
Meredith is a member of the Hawai`i bar, and she is authorized to practice law in the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai`i. She is also licensed to practice in California and Washington, DC.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Business
- Environment, Cultural & Natural Resources
- Government Contracts
- Insurance Coverage
- Litigation and Regulatory Compliance
- Land Use and Development
Washington, District of Columbia
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai`i
U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Hawaii State Bar Association
California Bar Association
District of Columbia Bar Association
U.S. Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
The George Washington University, M.P.A.
Bryn Mawr College, B.A.
- Senior Staff Attorney, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Senior Law Clerk & Administrative Advisor to the Honorable Emily C. Hewitt, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Associate, Kaplan Kirsch Rockwell LLP
- Attorney-Advisor, Office of Enforcement & Compliance Assurance, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Nancy B. Firestone, Judge, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Director of Environmental Affairs, Information Resources, Inc.
- Environmental Protection Specialist, Office of Air & Radiation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency