Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is a dynamic, close-knit law firm. Attorneys and staff work together as a team to provide the best legal services for our clients. We also share our strengths and resources with the community at large.
We are known for our hard work and dedication. Consequently, we try to find people who share our core principles: exceptional quality, excellent service, and commitment.
If you are interested in being considered for employment with the firm, including our summer law clerk program, please download and complete our employment application and submit it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Currently Available
• Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent with a minimum
typing speed of twenty-five to thirty-five (25-35) words per minute and
require 1-3 years of previous related work experience in a clerical or
• The position requires excellent, basic, clerical skills with emphasis on
verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common
sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to
• Must be proficient in Word Processing programs such as MS Word.
Excel experience helpful but not required.
• Must be proficient using computers and e-mail systems.
For more details, download the pdf: Utility Clerk
• In this role, you will need to have a clear understanding of legal procedures and be able to handle all related
paperwork in the court system.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to attorney(s) and/or paralegal(s) in the area of Litigation.
• Conduct research, prepare documentation both pleadings and correspondence, coordinate projects,
determine filing deadlines according to court rules and calendar.
• File in all courts (State and Federal) (CM/ECF), and manage any information pertinent to a court case.
In addition to the legal litigation duties, must be able to:
• Provide general administrative and clerical tasks, including planning and scheduling meetings/appointments
with clients, organize and maintain files and other work necessary to ensure the office runs efficiently.
• Communicate through the distribution of email, websites and mail services.
• Screen telephone calls taking accurate messages in accordance with office policies and procedures.
• Prepare and submit new matter reports, expense reports, follow‐up on billing matters, and prepare other
financial summaries as requested.
For more details, download the pdf: Litigation Secretary
Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is seeking applicants with a minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience for associate attorney positions. Applicants may submit a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Requests for confidentiality will be respected.
Technical Support Specialist
The Firm is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist. This position will provide users with technical assistance, advice and where necessary training regarding the LAN/WAN, hardware & software environments including, but not limited to, desktop/laptops, IP Telephony system & AV Video Conference systems.
- Provide user support and resolution of 1st/2nd line technical issues, including basic training on both hardware & software incidents.
- Answer, log & solve calls relating to IS hardware, software, network, printer and telephony incidents that are reported via telephone or email on the call logging software.
- Monitor the office call queue for incidents ensuring all issues raised and dealt with in an effective & efficient manner, where possible ensuring these incidents do not breech agreed SLA.
- Continue to develop a sound understanding of all skills required for the role in an effort to continuously improve the services offered by the IS team, in line with the level of responsibility of the role.
- Setup and configure IS and AV equipment as required for both internal and client facing events.
For more details, download the pdf: Technical Support Specialist
AHFI is an equal opportunity employer. Information on the firm’s Affirmative Action Program is available in Human Resources.