Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is a dynamic, close-knit law firm. Attorneys and staff work together as a team to provide the best legal services for our clients. We also share our strengths and resources with the community at large.
We are known for our hard work and dedication. Consequently, we try to find people who share our core principles: exceptional quality, excellent service, and commitment.
If you are interested in being considered for employment with the firm, including our summer law clerk program, please download and complete our employment application and submit it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Currently Available
• In this role, you will need to have a clear understanding of legal procedures and be able to handle all related
paperwork in the court system.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to attorney(s) and/or paralegal(s) in the area of Litigation.
• Conduct research, prepare documentation both pleadings and correspondence, coordinate projects,
determine filing deadlines according to court rules and calendar.
• File in all courts (State and Federal) (CM/ECF), and manage any information pertinent to a court case.
In addition to the legal litigation duties, must be able to:
• Provide general administrative and clerical tasks, including planning and scheduling meetings/appointments
with clients, organize and maintain files and other work necessary to ensure the office runs efficiently.
• Communicate through the distribution of email, websites and mail services.
• Screen telephone calls taking accurate messages in accordance with office policies and procedures.
• Prepare and submit new matter reports, expense reports, follow‐up on billing matters, and prepare other
financial summaries as requested.
For more details, download the pdf: Litigation Secretary
Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is seeking applicants with a minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience for associate attorney positions. Applicants may submit a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Requests for confidentiality will be respected.
In this full-time position the Utility Clerk will assist secretaries, attorneys, and staff with various clerical tasks, including, but not limited to: Scanning, downloading documents, Xeroxing documents, assisting in the compilation of documents to be filed at Court, filing and retrieving materials in client files, chronological files, closing files, etc. as well as assisting with indexing, tabbing, and sectioning of files, typing simple correspondence or labels, delivering items and routing mail, and assisting with mailings to include collating documents, stuffing envelopes and machine stamping. Will also provide support as a relief Receptionist and Messenger as needed. Performs other related duties as assigned.
For more details, download the pdf: Utility Clerk
Information Systems Assistant
AHFI is seeking for an IS Assistant that will provide software and network support, training and troubleshooting in a networked computer environment. The position is based in our Honolulu offices.
For more details, download the pdf: IS Assistant
AHFI is an equal opportunity employer. Information on the firm’s Affirmative Action Program is available in Human Resources.