Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is a dynamic, close-knit law firm. Attorneys and staff work together as a team to provide the best legal services for our clients. We also share our strengths and resources with the community at large.
We are known for our hard work and dedication. Consequently, we try to find people who share our core principles: exceptional quality, excellent service, and commitment.
If you are interested in being considered for employment with the firm, including our summer law clerk program, please download and complete our employment application and submit it with your resume to email@example.com.
Positions Currently Available
Senior Accountant ***New***
- The Senior Accountant reports to the COO.
- Responsibilities include financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly GL closing, and other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must have a B.B.A, in Accounting, with a strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Five years accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience
For more details, download the pdf: Senior Accountant
• Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent with a minimum
typing speed of twenty-five to thirty-five (25-35) words per minute and
require 1-3 years of previous related work experience in a clerical or
• The position requires excellent, basic, clerical skills with emphasis on
verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common
sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to
• Must be proficient in Word Processing programs such as MS Word.
Excel experience helpful but not required.
• Must be proficient using computers and e-mail systems.
For more details, download the pdf: Utility Clerk
• In this role, you will need to have a clear understanding of legal procedures and be able to handle all related
paperwork in the court system.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to attorney(s) and/or paralegal(s) in the area of Litigation.
• Conduct research, prepare documentation both pleadings and correspondence, coordinate projects,
determine filing deadlines according to court rules and calendar.
• File in all courts (State and Federal) (CM/ECF), and manage any information pertinent to a court case.
In addition to the legal litigation duties, must be able to:
• Provide general administrative and clerical tasks, including planning and scheduling meetings/appointments
with clients, organize and maintain files and other work necessary to ensure the office runs efficiently.
• Communicate through the distribution of email, websites and mail services.
• Screen telephone calls taking accurate messages in accordance with office policies and procedures.
• Prepare and submit new matter reports, expense reports, follow‐up on billing matters, and prepare other
financial summaries as requested.
For more details, download the pdf: Litigation Secretary
Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is seeking applicants with a minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience for associate attorney positions. Applicants may submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for confidentiality will be respected.
AHFI is an equal opportunity employer. Information on the firm’s Affirmative Action Program is available in Human Resources.